|Subject: Re: Parking Enforcement Vehicles||Date: 5/16/2017 1:11:14 PM|
|Numerous ideas depending on climate, terrain, range of travel, load carrying capability, etc.
1. Small pick-up trucks: Ford Ranger, Chevrolet S-10, Dodge Dakota, etc. Able to carry cones, barricades, etc.
2. Electric cars: Ford Think, GEMcars, etc. Limited range and no load carrying capacity.
3. Modified Jeep Wranglers: Good for foul weather, steep terrain, etc. Remove the rear seat and can carry a few stacks of traffic cones. (Or obtain some military surplue jeep trailers).
4. Cushman/Taylor-Dunn: Good for narrow roads, heavily congested metropolitan areas. A "pain-to-maintain."
5. Full-sized pick-up trucks: Ford F-series, Chevrolet Cheyenne/ Silverado, Dodge Ram, etc.